Friday, April 11, 2014

Clinique All About Shadow Quad review, and tutorial

Clinique All ABout Shadow Quad


The Clinique All About Shadow quad is a warm toned neutral palette, kinda. The dark brown in the quad is the reason it is kinda warm toned. The brown has a green tone to it, that is not noticeable on the eye. Needless to say, the eyeshadows are awesome, super blendable and pigmented. Depending on where you live, you can find this quad at Sephora or Clinique counters, for $28. 
From L-R, the shades are; French Vanilla, Peach Pop, At Dusk, and Olive in My Martini. 


The look I created with this quad today is neutral and simple, yet colorful, perfect for spring. 
1. I applied a base to my eyes, I used Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer
2. I applied Peach Pop to the inner third of my eye and tearduct, using my finger for a brighter application 
3. I applied At Dusk to the rest of my eyelid and the bottom lash line, connecting it to Peach Pop, I used my finger as well for this shade because I really like the control I have with the colors, but this shade would show up the same with a brush
4. By tapping my finger, with  little bit of Peach Pop, over the edges of the two colors I created a seamless transition
5. I applied Olive in My Martini to my crease, using a Real Techniques crease brush
6. I cleaned of the same Real Techniques crease brush, and then dusted French Vanilla on my browbone, and blended away the harsher edges of Olive in My Martini 
7. Lastly, I applied a coat of mascara, I used Maybelline's Mega Plush 


If you try out this look I would love to see it, tag me or use #beautywithEmmalee on Instagram so I can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment