Thursday, May 29, 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to show you all what I picked up from the MAC Alluring Aquatic collection for summer 2014, and share my thoughts about the collection with you. 


Lets start off with the packaging. It is the coolest thing ever, and most of the reason I wanted to get something from this collection. On the boxes, the water droplets are indented, and on the products they are raised. It feels and looks awesome.
Overall, I was not impressed with the color selection, and I want to know what MAC was thinking when they made this. In my opinion, most of the colors are not suited for summer, they are more fall colors. I was interested in the blushes, but I know I do not wear blush that often so I decided to pass.  If you are interested in more of the products from this collection, head on over to Temptalia, she has swatches and reviews of more products. I picked up this lipstick because I know I will wear it all year long, not just summer. Although I was tempted to buy everything from this collection because of the beautiful packaging. 


Enchanted One matte lipstick. 
I am so pleased with this lipstick, and thankful I decided to get it. The formula is a super creamy, non drying matte. Some MAC matte lipsticks can tug at the skin and be hard to apply, but this one applies like a dream. It is a brown-ish peach nude, and from the swatches I have seen, looks good on many different skin tones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment