Saturday, May 10, 2014

Top Foundations for Oily Skin

If you have oily skin, you know it can be a struggle to find a good foundation that outlasts the oil. Today, I am going to share with you all the best liquid foundations I have found for oily skin. 
1. L'oreal True Match
2. Nars Sheer Matte
3. Too Faced Amazing Face
4. Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme 
5. Revlon Colorstay, (the for normal/dry skin formula works best for oily skin!)
6. Chanel Perfection Lumiere 
7. Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Plus
8. Rimmel London Stay Matte Mousse 
9. Neutrogena Shine Control
10. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse 
11. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 
12. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous
Not everyone has the exact same skin type, or preferences for foundation. You may not like any of these foundations, these are just suggestions for anyone, in particular us oily skin girls. A foundation that I love, you may hate. It is important to try different foundations to see which YOU like, it may be a long process to find your favorite foundation. I have tried all of these foundations, and for me they work great for me, and that's why I wanted to share them with you. 
I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions! So tell me, what are your favorite foundations? Have you tried any of these, what do you think of them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment