Monday, August 25, 2014

NARS Albatross Review

NARS Albatross


NARS Albatross highlighting blush has a 'sheer light golden sheen.' Do not be fooled by the name, this is a highlighting powder, not a blush. Albatross is a gorgeous white gold highlighter that will make your features pop. I love Albatross for when I am going for a super glam makeup look, because it is very visible on the skin. In the pan this product looks like a plain white color, but when applied it looks like there is an angel on your face. For flawless application when using this product, I use my finger to dab it on my cheekbones, apply it with a damp Beauty Blender, or with a fan brush. I love this highlighter and I do not know how I lived without it. NARS Albatross is available to purchase in stores and online at Sephora, and on the NARS website for $30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment