Thursday, August 7, 2014

Beauty Blender vs Real Techniques Complexion Sponge

Beauty Blender vs Real Techniques Complexion Sponge


When I first discovered the Beauty Blender, I immediately wanted to find a cheaper alternative because lets face it, this thing is expensive. $20 for a sponge, c'mon that's ridiculous for anyone. As soon as I was able to find the Real Techniques sponge in my area I grabbed it, and put it to the test. And it is safe to say that this is a dupe for the Beauty Blender. The Real Techniques Sponge is a different shape, color, and has a slightly different texture that is almost undetectable. Once they are wet, they both get much larger and blend out products effortlessly. Personally, I love the shape of the Beauty Blender and the point of it is easier for me to use than the Real Techniques Complexion Sponge's point. Other than that, I have absolutely no complaints about either of them, well except for the price of the Beauty Blender. 
You can purchase the Beauty Blender at Sephora, and on the Beauty Blender website. The Real Techniques sponge is available at Ulta, and on the Real Techniques website. Also, if there is a store near you that carries Real Techniques it will be available there, I do not have another store near me that carries them, but I do know that some CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid carry Real Techniques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment