Monday, August 18, 2014

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara Review

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
Mascara is by far my favorite makeup product of all time, and is something I can wear without doing the rest of my makeup. I have tried lots of mascara, both high end, and drugstore, and this is one of my favorites. 
I have trouble with my mascara flaking onto the tops of my cheeks and all over the rest of my face, but with this mascara I do not have any problems with it flaking, until it starts to get old.  In this picture I have just one coat of mascara on, but it is easy to build up and get crazy awesome lashes.  This mascara has a gel formula, and is very waterproof. It is almost impossible to get off without a makeup wipe. I wear this mascara to the beach, pool, and water parks and it holds up flawlessly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment