Monday, September 1, 2014

MAC Soft and Gentle Review

MAC Soft and Gentle



If you are familiar with the online beauty community then I am sure you know and love this product as much as I do. On the MAC website it is available for $32, and is described as a 'gilded peach bronze,' and it is exactly that. On my very fair skin this shows up exactly as it looks in the pan, a light bronze color. I do not have to blend it or work with it for it to look good, which I love. I usually use my finger with this product to dab it on the tops of my cheekbones and cupids bow, I feel like a brush just gets too much product all over. Because this highlight is a light bronze color it is not too deep for light skin, and not too light for darker skin, perfect for all skin tones! 
Another thing I love about face products is that they can be used on the eyes as well. If I am running out of time and just want to throw on an eye look, I use a highlighter on the lid and a bronzer in the crease, and then you have a beautiful and simple eye look. 
If you are looking for a universal highlighter, this one is definitely worth the price!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment