Monday, October 20, 2014

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara Review

Covergirl has mascaras galore, and I have never tried any of them until few weeks ago when I picked this one up. So far, I love the Clump Crusher mascara. Personally, I love a good wet mascara with a rubber, spiked wand, and this is exactly that. The wand is a little different, and curves to the shape of the eye, which is so great for the lower lashes. My holy grail mascara is the Benefit They're Real, it is just amazing, I could talk about it for the rest of my life, but I would have to say, this one is  good drugstore alternative. When I purchased this mascara, I did not get the waterproof version, which I would have preferred, but I picked this up because it was on sale. Usually I have to have waterproof mascara because I have problems with flaking, and this humidity often smudges mascara, but so far this one has done neither, yay! 
(Please excuse my under eyes, my sleep patterns have been crazy, and it was a rough day covering all the darkness!). 
I would definitely repurchase this mascara, but next time I will try the waterproof version! If you are looking for a new mascara I would totally try this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment