Monday, October 27, 2014

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Review

I have tried so hard to love this concealer, but I just can't. I have used it so many different ways, and it does not work for me. As you can see, it is almost gone, and so is my patience. Every beauty guru has raved about it, but I just can not seem to get it to cover anything. I have come to the conclusion that my dark circles are too dark, and this concealer is only meant for those who have slight discoloration and no fine lines. I picked up my concealer in the color Fair, which is a salmon pinky shade to correct the darkness. Once I pack it on (you should see how much I have to use in order to cover anything, ugh), I usually set it with a light dusting of NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Powder. Also, I wanted to mention that throughout the day, the color of the concealer changes. At first, this concealer looks ok once applied,  but after about an hour, it creases SO bad, and the color gets lighter! NOT OK with me. 
I have found a way to use up the last bit of product, and that is to only use it on my eyelid to correct and conceal there. I do not have a problem with it creasing up there, because there are not fine lines and there is not s much to conceal. 
So, if you are looking for a good concealer, I would not recommend the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, unless you have little to no darkness, and no wrinkles or fine lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment