Monday, December 1, 2014

Colourpop Cosmetics Lippie Stix Review

First of all, hello! You need to buy these lip sticks now. Go buy them, I can wait. 

Haha, but seriously, you need these beauties in your life. If you are an avid beauty lover, and are on Instagram and watch beauty videos on Youtube, you have probably heard of these already. But, for those of you who are living under a rock, I bring you the most amazing lip products you will ever find. 
I was so proud of myself for not buying the enitre website, but now I regret it, because they are sooooo good!!!!! Ladies, these are better than MAC lipsticks. Yes, I said it, BETTER THAN MAC! Can you believe it?!?!? For 1/3 of the price you can own lip products better than beloved MAC cosmetics. 
I picked up 3 lippie stix, of colors I did not have in my collection, and I suggest you do the same, before going crazy on the website. 


The three colors I got are Cake, Scandy, and Chi-Chi. I did not notice this until I received them, but they are all satin lippie stix. The perfect combo between matte and glossy lips. 


I always love buying products that are made here in the USA #winning


Most lip products that have the color on the outside of the tube are not always accurate, but these colors are spot on, *cue the applause.*
Cake, is a beautiful bright peachy pink color
Scandy, is a bright, vivid neon pink (a dupe for MAC Candy Yum Yum!)
Chi-Chi, is a gorgeous blood orange 


And I can't forget to talk about the packaging. Unlike ordinary lip sticks, these are tall skinny sticks, with a round applicator, perfect for getting the cupids bow and outer corners of the lip. They also have a snap on cap, that won't fall off if they are in a makeup bag or purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment