Monday, December 22, 2014

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 'Chantilly'


First of all, NARS has the classiest packaging, and it makes me want to buy all their products, even if I don't need them. But this concealer is a must have in my makeup bag!

 You may have heard beauty gurus rave about this product on YouTube, and this concealer deserves it. I really wanted to do a blogpost on this, since I have had it for 6 months, but have been hesitant because I do not have the proper shade. I will update the blogpost when I find my proper shade!

Regardless, this concealer is very opaque, creamy, but on me, it creases. I do not know what it is, every concealer or the under eye creases on me no matter what. When I say it creases, its not unbearable, but when I make the extra effort to put on makeup, I want it to look flawless. 
Although this creases on me, I have used it on my sister, and it works beautifully on her, no creases!
The shade I have is 'Chantilly,' and it is the lightest shade available, so I figured it would be doable, and I could work with it if it did not work. Sadly, thats not the case for this concealer. Because it is so opaque, it is too light for me, and I will have to get a darker and more pink shade. But 'Chantilly,' is a beautiful shade, it does not lean pink, but more neutral/yellow. 

Even though this shade is too light for under eye concealer, I use it as an eyeshadow primer. It works great to cancel the discoloration on my lids, and keeps the eyeshadow on all day long. Once I use this baby up, I will be repurchasing it in the proper color for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment