Monday, December 15, 2014

Simple, Step by Step, Taupe Eye Makeup

Happy Holidays everyone! 
Awhile back I posted this look on Insatgram, and wanted to show y'all how easy it is to achieve, trust me its a piece of cake!

Product List:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Stila In the Know Palette
MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
Anastasia Beverly Hills double ended brush, or a shader brush, and fluffy pencil brush
Real Techniques base eyeshadow brush
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara
Maybelline Clear Brow Gel / Mascara
NARS Radient Creamy Concealer
NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Powder in translucent 


1. Prime your upper and lower lids
2. Apply a thin coat of the Maybelline 'Tough as Taupe' Color Tattoo onto the upper and lower lids, avoiding the inner corner and crease, with a flat shader brush and fluffy pencil brush
3. Using your Real Techniques base eyeshadow brush, gently blend the edges of the color tattoo
4. Use 'Rain' from the Stila in the Know palette on top of 'Tough as Taupe,' with the same shader brush and pencil brush
5. Pick up 'Air' onto the same Real Techniques brush, blending away the harsh edges of 'Rain'
6. Add more 'Rain' until you are satisfied with the darkness of the look
7. Using your finger, apply MAC MSF in 'Soft and Gentle' to the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes
8. Finish up your face, and the look is complete! (super easy, right?!?)






You may have noticed that all of the looks I post do not have liquid eyeliner, simply because I like the way my eyes look without it! I feel that eyeliner makes my eyes look like small little dots on my face haha, feel free to add liner to any look of mine that you try! Eventually I will post a few looks with liner, but I just prefer no liner looks because I love them and I rarely see any in the beauty community. 
(Don't mind my crazy eyebrows lol, they were not cooperating!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment