Monday, February 23, 2015

Quick Everyday Makeup

We all have this mornings where we just want to lay in bed for as long as we can. Who am I kidding, thats everyday, haha!
Whether its everyday, or just a day a week, today I am going to share a super quick makeup look that I use all the time. 
This is my go to everyday makeup look if I want to look nice, and glamorous early in the morning. Because lets be real, its not the best to do your makeup in the car every morning. 

Product List:



1. Prime your lids with a primer or concealer, you want your eyes to look bright and awake all day
2. With a blending brush, sweep bronzer into your crease. This will be the transition and crease color, make it as dark or light as you wish. Add the bronzer to the lower lash line, mainly in the outer corner, this will make the eyes seem bigger
3. With a small flat brush or your finger, pack on L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte onto the lid and inner corner
4. Apply Mascara and do your brows



Just in case you have the color Kitten from Stila, or are curious, Iced Latte is an exact dupe for Kitten. 

This eye makeup is not heavy, dark, or hard to duplicate, making it perfect for everyday wear. Another reason I love this makeup look is that I can wear it with any color blush, and every color lipstick! I can just grab one and go, and not worry if it matches the rest of my makeup. 

I hope you enjoy this look and it helps you out in a rushed morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment