Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and today I am going to give you a step by step tutorial for a simple V-Day eye look. This look is great for Valentine's Day, or any other date night you may have planned. It is natural enough for work or even school, and you can amp it up with a few additional steps to make it a night look.
For the daytime look, and look I would personally wear here are the super simple steps
1. Apply a concealer/base/primer to the eye
2. Using a fluffy crease brush, apply Limit from the Naked 3 palette to your crease. This is the transition color so be sure to blend it pretty high
3. Using the same crease brush, concentrate the color Nooner from the Naked 3 palette onto the crease
4. Apply Strange on a flat shader brush to the brow bone and inner corner
5. Using your finger or a flat shader brush, apply Liar to the lid
6. Go back and blend the lid and crease colors using both Limit and Nooner
7. Apply a mixture of Nooner and Limit to the lower lash line using a flat definer brush or pencil brush
8. With a small brush apply Dust into the inner corner of the, blending it into Liar
9. Apply your mascara, and the eyes are all done!
This next part of the tutorial is for the more daring ladies who want there eye makeup to be a bit more bold. I chose a cat eye because it draws lots of attention to the eyes! These additional two steps make a world of difference in the look, and can transition the look from day to night in just a few minutes.
9. Create a cat eye using your preferred liner ( I used the Jordana Fabuliner)
10. Line your tight line, and water line with a black eyeliner
11. Apply mascara, and to make it even more dramatic false lashes!
Whether you plan on staying in for Valentine's or go out with a loved one, I hope y'all have a fabulous day, and enjoyed the look!