Graduation season is here, and I was really inspired to create a simple, and soft eye look that would last through graduation and the many parties that go along with it. I decided to go with a pale pink eye look that would look great on everyone, and this look will go with any lip color you please!
1. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over your lid
2. Cancel out any discoloration on your eyelids and under eye area with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
3. Apply a thin layer of the ELF HD loose Translucent powder
4. With your finger or a flat concealer brush, apply the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink, all over the lids, inner corner, and blended into the crease
5. Using a clean blending brush, lightly blend the edges of Inked in Pink to diffuse the lines
6. For this step you can either set the color tattoo with a translucent powder, or a light pink eye shadow, depending on what you have
7. Apply your mascara, and of your brows
For a graduation look false lashes would be appropriate, but I would suggest individual lashes instead of a regular full false lash. Individual lashes will stay on better, and if a few happen to fall out you will not look crazy.