Today I am going to share my first tutorial using the Stila in the Light palette. It is another super simple look that is great for everyday wear.
I also show you what it looks like with a colored liner on the bottom lash line for a pop of color. I love to add a simple pop of color especially during spring and summer, it really changes the whole look. Hope you enjoy!
1. Apply primer
2. Apply base, or concealer to correct discoloration
3. With a big fluffy brush, apply Bare all over the lid, inner corner, and brow bone
4. With the same fluffy brush, apply Bliss into the crease, blend this color up towards the brow bone for a gradient look, and onto the outer corner of the lid to add dimension
5. Apply Kitten with your finger, or a small flat shader brush, to the lid and inner corner
6. (optional) apply a colored liner to your water line and lower lash line for a fun pop of color
7. Apply several coats of your favorite mascara