Monday, June 29, 2015

Neutral Glam | Naked Palette

Some days I just want a simple makeup look that will look great with any outfit in my closet, and with any lip color I choose. This look is that, but with a little more glamour. 


Product List-



1. Apply a primer/base/concealer to your eyelids. I chose to use concealer, and applied it under my eyes at this time too. 
2. Set concealer/primer/base with a translucent powder, or light colored matte eyeshadow. 
3. With a fluffy blending brush, apply Naked into your crease. 
4. Using your finger or  flat shader brush, apply Sidecar onto your lid. This shade has a lot of glitter in it, and to prevent the glitter from falling onto my face I lightly held a tissue to my face. 
5. Use either or both a pencil brush and a flat definer brush to apply Naked to your lower lash line.
6. With a small pencil or shader brush apply MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle to your inner corner. 
7. Apply mascara and do your brows to complete the eye look. 



I absolutely love this look, it is so simple, and makes you look put together. I really like the glitter from Sidecar and Soft and Gentle to give this look something different, and more glamorous. Depending on your preference, virtually any lip color will look good with this makeup look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment