Summer is still in full swing in the sunshine state, so I wanted to do one last summer makeup look. This bronze smokey eye is perfect for hot summer nights, and it goes with everything.
NYX Matte Bronzer (Medium)
1. Prime your eyes, using primer, concealer, or both. If you use concealer, set your eyes with translucent powder.
2. With a fluffy crease brush, apply Buck (Urban Decay) into your crease.
3. With your finger or a small shader brush, apply Smog (Urban Decay) onto the inner and outer third of your eyelid and lower lash line.
4. Using the same crease brush used earlier, lightly buff the edges of Smog out.
5. Apply Half Baked (Urban Decay) to the center of your lid and lower lash line, in-between where Smog was not placed, with your finger or a small brush.
6. Lightly diffuse where the colors meet by tapping your finger between the colors.
7. With a fluffy pencil brush, apply Earth (Stila) to the most outer portions of your lids and lower lash lines for more definition.
8. (Optional) For more of a highlight, apply Albatross to the most center part of the lid, do not use a lot of this and only apply it at the center of where Half Baked was applied.
9. Blend Air (Stila) onto the brow bone and inner corner.
10. Apply eyeliner to your tight line and water line. This will transform the look into a very smokey eye. (I used a brown eyeliner for this step because I think it complements the bronze and gold shadows better).
11. Apply lots of mascara and do your brows and the eye look is complete.
This look calls for lots of bronzer and highlighter on the cheeks, and your lipstick of choice. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer, and the beginning of fall!