Monday, September 28, 2015

Too Faced Natural Matte Palette Review

Recently I picked up this palette at Sephora, and have been using it constantly. This palette is relatively small, and has basic colors in it.  The Too Faced Natural Matte palette is available at Too FacedSephora and Ulta for $36. 





Overall I have been impressed with the color payoff, and lasting time of these shadows. I absolutely love matte shadows, so this is obviously something I had to have and love. 
I have found that these shadows are super soft, and when you place your brush into them there is a lot of excess powder. I don't mind that because it shows that they are soft and easier to blend, but it is something to think about if you don't like that. 
The palettes small size is perfect for travel and daily use. I brought this palette with me on my month long vacation over the summer and was so pleased with it. I could create a lot of different looks that were simple. 



The layout of this palette is similar to most of the palettes from Too Faced, with three rows of colors designed to use for specific looks. Of course you do not have to use the palette that way but it is nice to know that it is set up "user friendly."
If you love matte shadows this is a really good one, and I highly recommend it. I would really recommend this for anyone who has more mature skin as well, as matte shadows are more flattering on mature skin. 


Row 1- Day; Heaven, Cashmere Bunny, Sexspresso
Row 2- Classic; Lace Teddy, Strapless, Risqué
Row 3- Fashion; Nudie, Honey Butter, Chocolate Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment