Monday, October 19, 2015

Easy Drugstore Makeup Look

Hey everyone! I have been super busy the past few months getting ready for my sisters wedding, which was last week. Sorry for the lack of posts (I will have a wedding makeup tutorial up shortly)! During the week of the wedding and all of its festivities I wore this look everyday. It is super simple, quick, lasts all day, affordable, and looks great on all eye colors and skin tones. 

In this look I use the Maybelline Color Tattoos, which I am obsessed with! Color Tattoos make this look extremely versatile because you can use any color tattoo, not just the one I use for this look. 


Products Used:



1. Apply concealer or primer to your lids
2. Set lids with a translucent powder
3. Do your eyebrows, I just use clear brow gel
4. Using your ring finger, gently apply the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige to your lids and into the crease slightly, do not bring it too far into the inner corners
5. With your other ring finger, tap the edged of the color tattoo to diffuse the color
6. Apply mascara


I recently bought a lipliner from L'oreal, and it is the perfect natural color for me. I wore it on my sisters wedding day, and used it one my sister on the wedding day as well. This lip color is great for everyday because it is so natural, but it still defines and adds more dimension. 

1 comment: