- Keep your eyebrows groomed! Eyebrows frame your face, and help give it structure. Even if you don't normally do your brows, take the extra time if you wear glasses, it will make a huge difference!
- Conceal any dark circles or discoloration around the eyes, your lenses will only magnify them.
- Try and use as many water proof products, because they are less likely to flake on your lenses.
- Stay away from grey eyeshadows! Try using more neutral toned colors, grey will make it look as if there is a shadow on the eyes.
- Avoid color on the bottom lash area, it will make the eyes appear tired, droopy, and dirty. No shadow, liner, or even lining the water line (unless you use a white or flesh colored liner). A light coat of mascara down there will help your eye look more fresh and awake!
- Highlight the inner corner, and brow bone! This step is super important, it will lift the brow, and make the eyes look brighter. Matte light colors work wonders for everyday, and more shimmery colors for a night out.
- Check out the shadow before you put on glasses, and after. You may find you need to blend more, or add more color.
- Lightly curl your lashes, and apply mascara, wiggling the wand upwards. This will help keep the curl, and keep your lashes from hitting your lenses.
- Avoid dramatically winging your eyeliner. A small baby wing, or just a solid black line across the upper lash line is the most flattering when you wear glasses.
- If you are running late and can only put on some mascara and concealer, add a bright lip color! A bright lips draws the attention away from your eyes, or any imperfections, and to the lips.
Monday, November 24, 2014
Monday, November 10, 2014
These first four, are a few from the regular permanent line.
Top left: 45 Bold Gold
Bottom left: 35 Tough as Taupe
Top right: 25 Bad to the Bronze
Bottom right: 30 Pomegranate Punk
Next, are two from the permanent Metal line.
Left: 70 Barely Branded
Right: 55 Inked in Pink
Sadly, these next five you can no longer purchase, they were limited edition from summer 2013, but I really wanted to include them.
Top left: 25 Shady Shores
Bottom left: 45 Lavish Lavender
Middle: 20 Waves of White
Top right: 30 Icy Mint
Bottom right: 35 Cool Crush